+27 Homemade Fortnite Valentines Box 2022

Homemade Fortnite Valentines Box. How to make a fortnite llama valentine box without paying a dime. So when it came time for a quick cardboard build, my son suggested a loot llama.

Fortnite drop boxes for my sweet grandsons Valentine’s Day party Boys
Fortnite drop boxes for my sweet grandsons Valentine’s Day party Boys from www.pinterest.com

Since valentine’s day is only a week away, i decided that it would be fun to make some homemade fortnite valentines. Apply a good coat of paint and let dry. Diy valentine boxes made of empty cereal boxes.

Fortnite drop boxes for my sweet grandsons Valentine’s Day party Boys

If you have a fortnite obsessed kid, you can download and print these right at home. This is then added to four wooden skewers which are hot glued to the box. So when it came time for a quick cardboard build, my son suggested a loot llama. Mark with the pencil and cut the openings for the letters.

Related Posts